At first glance, it appears that the privately owned Relais & Châteaux Rosengarten and the Small Luxury Hotel of the World Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel are at opposite ends of the hospitality spectrum. A second look reveals two young, hugely talented and highly rated chefs at the top of Kitzbühel's gastronomic scene: The Grand Tirolia's head chef Steve Karlsch attracts attention with his Asian-inspired cuisine – Gault Millau rewarded him with three toques within a year of his arrival. The Rosengarten's chef patron Simon Taxacher champions French Mediterranean dishes, which have earned him and his team four of the highly coveted Gault Millau toques.
They have each created a 6-course menu that sparkles with style and their own identity to transform a short summer break in Kitzbühel into a culinary journey of discovery.
The Experience! short break includes:
- 2 nights accommodation at either Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel, Small Luxury Hotel of the World or Relais & Chateaux Rosengarten including breakfast
- One 6-course dinner at Restaurant Petit Tirolia with corresponding wines
- One 6-course dinner at Restaurant Simon Taxacher with corresponding wines
- Use of the hotels’ spa facilities
- Return transfer to the Restaurants
The option to spend one night in each hotel is available on request!